Thank you for making the 2022 Federal Depository Library Conference a success.
PLEASE COMPLETE OUR CONFERENCE EVALUATION TO HELP US IMPROVE FUTURE EVENTS.
During the three-day event, attendees:
- Enjoyed welcoming remarks from GPO’s Director Hugh Halpern, Superintendent of Documents Scott Matheson, and LSCM Managing Director Laurie Hall, as well as Depository Library Council Chair Lisa Pritchard.
- Enjoyed a welcome greeting from Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren.
- Participated in collaborative, informative, and interactive sessions of the Depository Library Council.
- Attended educational sessions presented by FDLP colleagues.
- Explored virtual posters and exhibitors.
- Took part in ‘Snacks with Council,’ an interactive, daily, conversational snack session with open discussion.
- Played Fall Conference Bingo with GPO, the DLC, and FDLP colleagues.
Archived Conference Information
FDL Conference on Twitter
Check out the Twitter feed: #FDLConference.