Spring 2022 DLC Virtual Meeting, April 11 & 12: Detailed Agenda & Final Schedule
This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.
The detailed agenda and final schedule for the Spring 2022 DLC Virtual Meeting (April 11 & 12) are now available. We are just a few weeks away from this annual spring event, but there is still time to register to participate.
During the event, you can:
- Participate in informative and interactive meetings of the Depository Library Council.
- Contribute to important discussions about free public access to U.S. Government information.
- Network with GPO staff and fellow depository librarians from across the Nation.
Event highlights include:
- Welcoming greetings and remarks by GPO Director Hugh Halpern, Managing Director of LSCM Laurie Hall, and DLC Chair Will Stringfellow.
- An Open Forum where you can contribute your thoughts and ideas to key issues being addressed by the DLC.
- An update of DLC working groups.
- Updates from GPO.
Follow the event on Twitter at #DLCVirtual22. We look forward to connecting with you this April!