2021 FDL Conference: Listening to Our Youth and Sharing Federal Information: Connecting Students with Government Information
2021 Federal Depository Library Conference
Title: Listening to Our Youth and Sharing Federal Information: Connecting Students with Government Information
- Aimée C. Quinn; Ellensburg, WA.
- Jen Kirk, Government Information Librarian, Merrill-Cazier Library, Utah State University
- Will Stringfellow, DLC Chair, Government Documents Coordinator, Vanderbilt University Central Library
This program will cover Government information outreach to students of various age groups and education levels. Hear from librarians who will share experiences about collections, outreach topics and methods, and lesson plans for students. The presentation will explore outreach for three different education groups: middle and high school, undergraduate, and graduate students.
Associated Files for Download
- Presentation slides
- Handout: How to find basic information about Laws, Regulations, and Court Cases
- Handout: The Politics of News – Middle School
- Handout: Caring for the environment – teaching the teacher
- Handout: Working with the Dunlap Broadside
- Handout: Special Collections & Archive Visit – Government Information
- Closed captioning transcript