Monday, May 1, 2023; 1:00 – 4:30 p.m. (EDT)
Tuesday, May 2, 2023; 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
This event is free of charge.
Thank you, FDLP community, for making the spring 2023 Depository Library Council Virtual Meeting a success.
During this free event, attendees:
- Participated in informative and interactive meetings of the Depository Library Council.
- Contributed to important discussions about free public access to U.S. Government information.
- Networked with GPO staff and fellow depository librarians from across the Nation.
Event highlights included:
- Welcoming greetings and remarks by GPO Director Hugh Halpern, Superintendent of Documents Scott Matheson, and DLC Chair Lisa Pritchard.
- An Open Forum where attendees contributed thoughts and ideas to key issues being addressed by the DLC.
- An update of DLC working groups.
- A celebration and walk down memory lane of 50 years of the DLC.
Check out the Twitter feed at #DLCVirtual23.