Monday, May 1, 2023; 1:00 – 4:30 p.m. (EDT)
Tuesday, May 2, 2023; 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
This event is free of charge.
Join the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) and the Depository Library Council for our annual spring Virtual Meeting.
During this free event:
- Participate in informative and interactive meetings of the Depository Library Council.
- Contribute to important discussions about free public access to U.S. Government information.
- Network with GPO staff and fellow depository librarians from across the Nation.
Event highlights include:
- Welcoming greetings and remarks by GPO Director Hugh Halpern, Superintendent of Documents Scott Matheson, and DLC Chair Lisa Pritchard.
- An Open Forum where you can contribute your thoughts and ideas to key issues being addressed by the DLC.
- An update of DLC working groups.
- A celebration and walk down memory lane of 50 years of the DLC.
Coming soon, registrants will have access to a Spring Meeting website where registrants will find access to:
- Meeting links to enter sessions.
- Closed captioning links.
- Event handouts.
- Schedule of events.
- Detailed agenda.
You are also invited to a lead-up event to the Spring Meeting – the FDLP Pre-Meeting: Updates from GPO. Join Library Services & Content Management (LSCM) on April 27, 2023, for news and updates on LSCM’s top initiatives. This 90-minute FDLP Pre-Meeting will cover a variety of special projects, initiatives, and operations that support the four statutorily-mandated programs administered by LSCM. Updates from all of LSCM’s business units will be shared.
- View the agenda.
- Register to attend.