FDLP Academy Continuing Education During COVID-19 Pandemic
The FDLP Academy has an enriching line-up of webinars and webcasts planned over the next several months. At the same time, we understand that circumstances at the institutions of our presenters are also constantly changing. The Academy team is working with all of our presenters, and we will continue to update the FDLP community with any changes or additions to programming.
Given that many library staff are likely working from alternate locations, we thought we would share some reminders about how to participate in our virtual events.
- A calendar of upcoming virtual events is available.
- A WebEx plug-in must be installed on the internet browser being used to watch the webinar. Download instructions.
- To participate using a tablet or other device, download the WebEx plugin for that device. Check the app store on your device.
- To connect your audio through your computer, ear phones or quality speakers are recommended.
- To connect your audio through your phone, no toll-free number is available. The telephone number is a 415, San Francisco area code.
- Webinar reminders and login instructions are sent the day before our webinars using the email address used to register.
- Webinar attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation sent to the email address used to register.
- Almost all webinars are recorded for later viewing in our FDLP Academy Training Repository.
- Certificates of Viewing are available for download for those who watch webinar recordings.