One Week Left to Order Pocket Constitutions: Constitution Day is September 17
There is one week left to order your library’s batch of free Pocket Constitutions in preparation for Constitution Day (September 17, 2022). Each Federal depository library may order up to 100 copies. All orders must be placed by September 2, 2022, in order to ensure delivery for Constitution Day.
- Order Pocket Constitutions.
- Visit our ordering page.
- Click ‘Log In To The Ordering Site,’ and use your existing FDLP.gov login credentials.
- Browse the selection of materials, and place your library’s order.
And remember: GPO also offers a variety of free downloadable resources on FDLP.gov’s ‘Celebrating Constitution Day’ page:
- Constitution Day Graphics (8.5 x 11 posters, 11 x 17 posters, social media banner).
- Constitution Day: Ben’s Guide Word Search
- Constitution Day: Ben’s Guide Connect the Dots Game
- Ben’s Guide Scavenger Hunt activities for children
- Explore ideas for your library’s celebrations and activities, as well as a photo gallery of past events at Federal depository libraries nationwide.