Summer Webinars…Make Me Feel Fine
This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.
Check out these free, upcoming educational webinars from the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO):
- National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse Resources for Fathers, Children; James Worthy (The National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse); Wednesday, June 1, 2022; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
- What Works in Education: Using the What Works Clearinghouse to Find High Quality Education Research; Erin Pollard (U.S. Department of Education); Tuesday, June 14, 2022; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Institutional Repository and Federal Publications; Katie Rowley (NOAA Central Library); Thursday, June 16, 2022; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
- Inside the Monthly Labor Review: 107 Years of Historical Data; Marie Concannon (University of Missouri Library, Columbia) and Jona Whipple (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis); Wednesday, June 22, 2022; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
Closed captioning is available for all webinars. Registrants will be sent access information upon registering.
Several new, recorded webcasts are also available:
- Exploring Cataloging of Federal Government Documents at GPO; Donna Kraemer (U.S. Government Publishing Office)
- govinfo Webcasts: U.S. Congressional Serial Set; Keith Wade (U.S. Government Publishing Office)
- FDLP PURL Usage Report – Analyzing Usage of Digital FDLP Resources; Ashley Dahlen (U.S. Government Publishing Office)
View the FDLP Academy Training Repository for a collection of recorded webinars and webcasts. All are encouraged to share and re-post information about these free training opportunities.