GovInfo (available at www.GovInfo.gov) is GPO’s site for free access to more than a million official publications from all three branches of the U.S. Government. GovInfo officially replaced the former Federal Digital System (FDsys) public website on December 14, 2018.
Among the publications on GovInfo, you will find the following:
- Legislative, Executive, and Judicial content:
- Bills and Statutes, Congressional committee materials, and proceedings of Congress
- Presidential and regulatory materials
- Opinions from more than 100 U.S. courts
- New content daily – Congressional Record, Federal Register, House and Senate Calendars
- Multiple file formats – PDF documents, audio, photos, XML
- Curated collections – Nancy Reagan tribute, documents related to the sinking of the Titanic
- Digitized historical content – Including the Bound Congressional Record back to the first issue from 1873, Federal Register issues, and Executive branch documents (oldest dates back to 1793)
- Notable publications – 9-11 Report, Post JFK Assassination Audio, Warren Commission Report and Hearings, Financial Crisis Inquiry Report, Nixon’s Watergate Grand Jury Testimony, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, and historical landmark legislation including the Civil Rights Act, Social Security Act, and Voting Rights Act
GPO wants to hear your feedback as we work to enhance the user experience on GovInfo.
Handouts for Ordering
Several GovInfo promotional items are available for order. Login to FDLP.gov to access these items.
- GovInfo notecard (also available for download)
- GovInfo information sheet (also available for download)
- GovInfo sticky note pads
Additional Resources for Using GovInfo
- Help using GovInfo
- About GovInfo, including what publications are available
- Release Notes – Follow GovInfo development progress.
- GovInfo Webcasts
Watch these brief webcasts to learn more about using the site.
- What is GovInfo?
- The Basics of Navigating GovInfo
- How to Find Related Documents on GovInfo
- GovInfo Frequently Asked Questions